Day 01: Lima Hotel
We receive you from the Lima airport and escort you to the selected hotel.
Day 02: Lima-Cusco-City Tour
After breakfast, we fly to Cusco were we are received and go to our Cusco hotel. The morning is reserved as free time for acclimatization and some welcoming coca tea. At 1:30pm we start the city tour, visiting sites such as the Cathedral, the Museum of Koricancha, and the four archaeological sites: Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucca Pucara and Tambomachay. At 6:30 we conclude the tour.
Day 03: Sacred Valley Cusco
After an 8:40am breakfast, we begin the tour to the Sacred Valley, visiting the Pisaq Market and Pisaq archeological zone. We continue to Calca and Urubamba for a lunch buffet. In the afternoon you will visit the archeological zone of Ollantaytambo. We’ll return to Cusco by way of Chinchero, in order to visit its colonial church, the archeological zone and market, and then arriving in Cusco at 6:50pm. We then hold our briefing with guide about the trip for the next day.
Day 04: Cusco - Machupicchu
An early 5:30am breakfast and we’re on our four-hour train ride directly to the town of Aguas Calientes, the last settlement before the Machupicchu ruins. The trip is pleasant, with stunning landscapes and mountains on the route. Then we board the bus that will take us the last thirty minutes up to the archaeological site of Machupicchu. A two- hour guided tour of the most important parts of the ruins start us off and then you’ll have free time to walk around or climb Mt Waynapicchu. In the afternoon we head down to Aguas Calientes and catch the 4:20pm train to Ollantaytambo or Cusco, arriving at 8”20pm. We return to the hostel.
Day 05: Cusco - Puno
We catch the 8:00am train for our nine-hour ride to Puno, where along the way you can enjoy the beautiful landscapes and mountains on the route. We will arrive in the city of Puno at 5:00pm, with a welcoming drink at our hotel and a briefing for the next day’s tour.
Day 06: Island of Urus-Amantani Puno
The tour begins at 7:30am with the pickup of passengers from their respective hotels. We head to the boat for the guide’s presentation and to begin the journey. The first stop is to the island of Urus. This place is known for the skill of its people in building houses and the bringing forth of their handmade made totoras. After a tour, we board the boat again for a few hours, arriving at the island of Amantani. Here we spend the night in a family houses with basic services, and visit the island with a guide. We get a welcome dinner and a folk show!
Day 07: Amantani - Taquile Islands-Arequipa - Puno
After breakfast, we continue to Taquile Island, where we spend much of the day getting to know the customs of the local people. Taquile is known for the warmth of its people and the quality of their textiles. We will also visit the Inca and colonial area. Finally, we return to the city of Puno at approximately 4:30pm and return to your hotel. At 7:00pm, we bus to Arequipa.
Day 08: Colca Canyon Arequipa
Breakfast is at 7:30am before we go to the Colca Valley, approximately four hours away. From our tourist class bus, we see beautiful landscapes and the Volcanos Misti and Chachani, as well as vicuña habitat. We go up to 4600m before descending into Chivay for lunch and to our hostel. The rest of the afternoon is free and an optional visit to the hot springs of La Calera, located 2 km away, can be made.
Day 09: Chivay Mirador del Condor-Arequipa
After a 5:45pm breakfast, we start toward the Colca Valley, seeing beautiful landscapes and arriving in Cabanaconde two hours later. We are here to enjoy the Mirador del Condor, where you have a beautiful view of the canyon and, of course, see the spectacular flights of the condors. After enjoying this wonderful place and moments with the condors, we return to Chivay, and along the way visit some other interesting places. We have lunch and return to the city of Arequipa, arriving at approximately 5:30pm. We spend the night in the hostel after being informed on the details of your trip to Puno.
Day 10: Transfer-Lima Airport
In the morning, you are taken to the airport to return to the city of Lima.
Our service includes:
- Reception and transfer from the Lima Airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the Lima Airport.
- Hotel with breakfast and private bath .
- Airplane ticket from Lima to Cusco.
- Reception and transportation from the Cusco Airport to your hotel.
- Welcoming Coca Tea at your hotel.
- City Tour: Guide, transportation, entrance fees.
- Excursion to the Sacred Valley: Guide, lunch buffet, transportation, entrance fees.
- Excursion Machupicchu: Transfer Guide, train ticket in the Vistadome tourist-class car, bus to Machupicchu.
- Hotel with breakfast and private bath .
- Train ticket from Cusco to Puno in first-class.
- Personalized Assistance .
- Reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Welcoming Coca Tea.
- Trip to the Islands: Transfer, guide, boat, life jacket, 01 lunch, 01 night in a family home, 01 dinner, folk show, entrance fees.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Night in hotel with breakfast and private bath.
- Bus from Arequipa to Puno in first class.
- Reception and transfer to hotel.
- Excursion to the Colca Canyon:Guide, transportation, accommodation, entrance fees.
- Hotel with private bath and breakfast.
- Transfers internal.
- Airplane ticket from Lima to Arequipa.
- International flights.
- Domestic flight taxes.